HOW TO ADVERTISE
We have designed this site to make it as simple as possible to advertise your trailer. Here are some instructions to help if you need them:
- Go to ADVERT PRICING page and select the plan you require.
- View the “BASKET” to make sure you have selected the correct plan. Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” (takes you back to the page you were just on).
- Complete the billing info including the username / password and click “PLACE ORDER”.
- You will be redirected to PayPal to make payment and then sent back to the Trailer Mart website “Checkout” page after.
- If you click “Return to account” you will see the “MY ACCOUNT” dashboard.
- To view your plan(s) rollover the small person in the top right of the screen and select “My plans”. Here you can see all active and nonactive plans.
- To create an advert on the website now visit ADD A TRAILER page and complete the form. Your listing will go live straight away.
- To see your adverts and edit them rollover the small person icon again in the top right and select “My items”.
For further guidance then please have a look at our How To Write An Advert section, which gives you some helpful hints and tips on descriptions and photos.
There are some useful pieces of information in our FAQ section and also our Buyer Beware page which can also be accessed by clicking the links here or by using the drop down menu from the ‘How to Advertise’ section above.
Your advertising payment will be taken via PayPal. Please don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account as PayPal will also allow you to make payment using a credit or debit card. An invoice is supplied once the transaction has been processed.
If you need any help with your listing, have any questions that aren’t already answered on the site, or are experiencing difficulties, then please get in touch. We will be only too pleased to help. Contact Us.